With the warmer weather I have gotten out all my dresses. The last time this purple faux-wrap dress was on the blog, it was fall and I worked it with boots. Looking back, I dislike that outfit. Time to do it right!
I paired it with a bright yellow thrifted blazer, my coral H&M cross-body bag and my crocheted open-toe flats. I've been taking ideas from Mix and Match Fashion and combining colors that I normally wouldn't. I usually follow the one bright, everything else neutral rule. However, I love the yellow/purple/coral!
My only problem with this much-loved dress (I've had it since 2006) is that it is low cut and I had to keep adjusting my cleavage. I'm going to sew it shut at the spot I want.


What do you think? Too many colors or just right?
ON ME:
DRESS: NY & CO.
BLAZER: TALBOTS/THRIFTED/GOODWILL
BAG: H&M
FLATS: AMERICAN EAGLE
NECKLACE: TIFFANY &CO