Let me tell you a little bit about this lady I know. Her name is Rachel, of Rachel's Lookbook.
I first came across Rachel here on The Stylized Wannabe. She was one of the first people (besides my mother LOL) to comment on my blog. We comment back and forth pretty much every day. I think we're bloggy friends. (Aren't we? Did I read too far into your awesome, encouraging blog comments? Too late now I guess!) If I had to classify her style I'd say she was vintage-inspired./classic-chic with a bit of rebel thrown in. 

Everything looks good on this chick. She can rock anything from a little red dress, or tights, shorts, and wedge sneakers!
I also enjoy that her blog is extremely user-friendly. The layout is easy to navigate and everything is labeled for easy searching. I wanted to show the pic of her rocking her wedge sneakers so I just typed "wedge sneakers" in the search box and there it was. If you follow over 100 blogs, as I do, you will appreciate that.



Another thing I love about Rachel besides her style is her warm, funny, thoughtful personality. She's just the nicest person ever. Seriously. Check out my blog comments. All kinds of love.
Everything Rachel wears is something I could find and emulate, and I cannot begin how to tell you how much I adore that! I don't know how many times I have liked an item on a blog, found out it was $300 for a t-shirt and then found nothing else like it that I could replicate on the cheap. Ya'll know Stylized Wannabe is about affordable fashion for all. The only thing I'll pay $300 for is a handbag, and mostly not even then!

If you like bright colors, classic silhouettes, affordable fashion and appreciate a witty, warm, thoughtful personality, then I definitely recommend Rachel's blog. She is an awesome fashionista AND an awesome person. The best of combos if you ask me!
* I do not own these photos. They belong to Rachel. If you pin them or something please link back to the original source Rachel's Look Book.