Summer Basics


I really need to grab some basics and start filling out my summer wardrobe! To go with all of my brightly colored and patterned skirts I really need basic v-neck tanks, then I'd love a denim vest for some light summer layering. I also want these olive skinnies so I can cuff them and wear with a float-y top and wedges. The pleated midi skirt has been on my list for a while, as has scalloped hem shorts, and the bright colors just makes them even cooler. I'm already thinking ahead to pair them with tights for fall! When I was organizing my bags and shoes last week I realized I don't really own any summer-type bags OR shoes. I think this straw bag and these closed toe wedges would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe, and the price ain't bad either. I can even wear the wedges with my longer slacks to work! Finally, I'd really like to add more brightly colored jewelry so to add pops to my outfits, as I mostly purchase my basics in black and white. 
What do you think? What are you wanting to add to your summer wardrobe?
-Ash