Roger said in this light blue dress, nude shoes, red lips and blond hair that I looked like Taylor Swift. Ok Rog. Whatever you say.



I wore this thrifted Merona dress with a black cami under it, added a thin black belt, and nude heels. These heels EXACTLY match my skin. They were a steal too. 75% off at DSW plus a ten dollar off coupon equals $8 leather Guess heels. Happy Ashleigh!



The necklace is just a pearl brooch I pinned to a gold chain. I am also rocking my straw envelope bag I thrifted back in March. I love how it makes everything look summery!
You can barely tell when my foot end and the shoes begin! Spot-on color match here! I also am extremely happy these aren't patent leather. I never bought nude heels because the ones I found were patent. These are just regular-not-shiny-leather.
Gosh. I'm so pale!
I really love this dress. It was so comfortable to wear, plus it's cotton so it breathes which is great for when it gets sweltering hot! Next time I'll add some brighter accessories, like magenta, to complete the look. I kinda feel this is all one tone with my pale skin, pale dress, pale hair, and nude shoes. Well, you learn through trtial and error!
So did I err with this look or do you think it's a win?
ON ME:
CAMI: DOTS
DRESS: MERONA/THRIFTED/GOODWILL (NEW WITH TAGS!)
BELT: DOTS
HEELS: GUESS VIA DSW
NECKLACE: THRIFTED/HOMEMADE
BAG: LIZ CLAIBORNE/THRIFTED/GOODWILL