So, so happy with this look, but something kept nagging me. Did I subconsciously copy a look I'd seen on another blog? nope. I figured it out. I am dressed like my 3rd grade teacher! She always wore breezy skirts and flowy things with her glasses and bun. If I had left my hair down I think I'd have felt differently. I still love this outfit! 
I paired this thrifted (new with tags) Merona tank over a black cami and this long, brightly colored skirt that I recently thrifted with a black cardigan, leopard belt, zebra flats, and a purple envelope clutch. I think I may have to add glitter to that clutch though. It's pretty boring!
I also wore my orange bauble necklace. It ended up tying the whole look together!
I unintentionally paired the leopard belt and zebra flats. I thought I grabbed my black belt! It's okay though. you mostly just see the flats because the belt is tiny and is lost in the pattern of the skirt.

IS there too much going on or is it JUST right?

ON ME:
CARDI: MY SISTER'S
TANK: THRIFTED/ GOODWILL
CAMI: DOTS
SKIRT: THRIFTED/ GOODWILL
SHOES: TARGET
BELT: DOTS
BRACELET: TARGET
BAG: THRIFTED/ GOODWILL
NECKLACE: BODY CENTRAL