I bought this little halter dress back in 2010 and I wear it all summer long. Though it's kind of short, it's very flattering and the detail at the halter draws your eyes up to my neck and face. I love wearing it and it's actually one of my Husband's favorite dresses on me! I wore it out for a "date day" to our Mainstrasse festival, conveniently taking place at the end of our block! I love living in the city.
I accessorized with giant gold earrings, a sparkly cuff, my thrifted Chinese Laundry sandals and my thrifted Merona clutch.
And you'll notice I'm not wearing my glasses in this picture! They didn't go with the sexy vibe I was going for.




What do you think of my simple date-day look? 

On Me:
DRESS: DOTS 2010
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
CLUTCH: MERONA/THRIFTED/GOODWILL
HEELS: CHINESE LAUNDRY/THRIFTED/GOODWILL