When eShakti contacted me to try out one of their dresses I was BEYOND excited. I had seen eShakti dresses on other blogs like Rachel's Look Book and Hems For Her, and I had visited their site and read about the custom fit options for their clothing. Why don't all retailers DO THAT? I simply had my Mom measure me (with a tape measure,  more on that later) and typed in my measurements for the dress I wanted.  I picked this gorgeous bird-print dress in a lovely watermelon color. I also modified the dress, making the neckline a more modest Vee, having it hit right at my knees, and I added pockets. 
OH, how lovely this dress FEELS! It's cotton, so it breathes. It has a side zip so I can pull it on right over my head without assistance. I already mentioned that is has pockets, which is one of the best things EVER in dresses, but it also had a feature I wasn't expecting! The birds and the stripes are EMBROIDERED!  They aren't printed on! How cool is that? They won't fade off after I wash it a million times. That one little detail knocked it out of the park for me. 
I am super, beyond happy with the fit of this dress. My Mom and I only had a tape measure from my tool kit to measure me with, so I was worried that the fit would be off. SO not off! I adore seeing the label on it in my closet. Inside, it merely says "custom" instead of a size. It makes me feel like a celebrity. Did I mention how twirly this dress is?



Super twirly.
See the beautiful embroidery?



I will definitely order from eShakti again! I feel so flirty and pretty in this beautiful dress. They can never disappoint with the custom fit option, and how can I ever own another dress that isn't made especially for me? Be sure to check them out! They even have bridesmaids dresses now!

ON ME:
DRESS: C/O eShakti (same, different color)
HEELS: GUESS/THRIFTED/FACEBOOK YARD SALE
NECKLACE: EUREKA BOUTIQUE
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
PURSE: MERONA/THRIFTED/GOODWILL

*Disclaimer. Aside from the dress, I was not compensated for this post. All opinions stated are my own. eShakti totally rocks, and I adore this dress.