1. I love all music, but I am a secret rap and r & b fanatic. I don't look it, but I have flow. (No, I really don't. Some rappers are so fast I can't keep up even though I know all the words by heart!) My FAVORITE rappers are Eminem, TI, Tupac and Run DMC. I also really love R.Kelly.
  2. Because of my love for rap, I call my BFF my "bottom b****." This is a horrible term of endearment! (Look it up.) I can't help it though, I think it's funny. She allows me to do it.
  3. My second toe is longer than my big toe. Almost everyone in my family's feet are this way, but the Husband's family thinks it's freaky and says I have monkey hands for feet.
  4. I have 14 nieces and nephews all under the age of 8 years old, plus a nephew due in July. 
  5. I didn't really get into fashion 2009 when I worked at Deb at the mall. But I wasn't obsessed till I had my first "corporate job" where I didn't have to wear a uniform or a strict dress code.
  6. My Husband MADE me get my first cell phone. I was preggers and he thought I should have it in case of emergency.
  7. My first "designer" bag was a star-print laminated canvas Dooney and Bourke bucket bag that I still have to this day. The Husband bought it for me when our Daughter was born.
  8. I used to be SUPER into purses, but I finally got rid of a bunch and now have just under 30 bags, down from about 100 bags.
  9. I am now SUPER into costume jewelry. It's getting kind of ridiculous. My favorite places to get costume jewelry are Forever 21 and the Gap outlet because the Gap Outlet has all the Banana Republic stuff and their costume jewelry is nice. 
  10. I just upgraded from my ancient blackberry to the Iphone 5 and feel like a freaking BOSS. Though I will say my bff and sister both have the galaxy tablet phone thing and it's so big that I looked at my Iphone and was like...Why are you so SMALL?
What about ya'll? What was your first designer bag or shoe? When did you get into fashion? Tell me in the comments!