I bought this top at the plus-size consignment place Laura's closet in Florence Ky. I love polka dots so I had to buy it. It seemed familiar though. I've never consigned there so I couldn't have bought one that I had traded in! Then it hit me, it merely reminded me of Kendi's default pic on her blog.  Not exactly the same shirt, but similar. Mine has a very deep vee that is obscured by the ruffle, thank goodness. I was already wearing jeans on a non-jeans day, I could not push my boss to the limit and show all my cleavage!
Sorry about the pictures. My photographer was busy so I couldn't get this shot till night and I had to be inside, where the lights turn my hair green. You get the idea though.
I LOVE my purse! I rescued him. I was at the Gap Outlet and he was on the shelf with his brown and black leather brothers, sitting forlornly. No one wanted him because his buckle was broken. I wanted him though. He is from Banana Republic and reminds me of this 
tomato-red leather bag Kaylee has over on sidewalkready. I had been looking for a similar one, with the color + shape + gold hardware. He was only $6.99, so I decided to take a chance that I could fix him. I have black, brown and tan leather bags, but no red. I then bought a magnetic purse-closure kit from Walmart and proceeded to very carefully fix my man. It is hard work making those tiny slits exactly where they should go, through the leather! Here's my guy in his original form:


I think I'm going to go buy a large gold tone brooch to place where his clasp was, as he will be complete once he's a little more fancy. What do you think?
Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Charter Club via Laura's Closet
Jeans: Liz&Co. from Burlington Coat Factory
Belt: Came off a shirt I bought at Wet Seal
Flats: Wet Seal
Purse: Banana Republic via Gap Outlet
Jewelry: Dangle Earrings from Forever 21, Studs from Target, Long Necklace was thrifted at Laura's Closet, Heart and Key necklace from Tiffany & Co. Rings are from many places.
What do you think of my rescued and resuscitated Banana Republic purse? Worth the effort?

PS-I matched my lip color to this purse. I just love the perfect POP it gives to my outfits!