I woke up Tuesday  and headed to bloglovin' to find inspiration for getting dressed. I literally looked at the closet and though "I have NOTHING to wear." Came up on this lovely little number.
 Angela posted on her blog, Head to Toe Chic.So I thought to myself, I have leopard...pants... and... a striped...shirt. Surely this will work out! In the comments I told her I would post this whether it worked or not, because fashion is about taking a risk, after all! Here's the look:
I like this look. I don't LOVE it. Here's why: The stripes on my top are big and the leopard spots on my pants are small. They need to be the same size so it is more cohesive. I over accessorized as per usual and I wore a LOT of blush, but I liked that. I feel like my black boots and jacket helped tie it all together but then I stepped outside...and it was 80 degrees. The blazer had to go as soon as the pics were shot. And my striped top is a tank so I had to find another shirt because I had to work. The only other clothing item in my car was a ...leopard shirt! To work! Bam! In a Jersey Tuxedo! 
So, to surmise, I like it, I think I can rework it into something I love. And I matched my lips to my lovely bag again. Can't help it, it's such a pretty color.
Outfit Breakdown:
Blazer: Dots (brand and place I bought it)
Tank: Gap Body
Pants: Sizzle from Dots
Boots: Route 66 from Kmart
Bag: Banana Republic via Gap Outlet
Jewelry: Dainty gold and amethyst necklace was a gift, Mockingjay Pin is from Walmart, Chunky Chain is Express via Laura's Closet
Bangle is from Target like 3 years ago, Dangle earrings are from Kay jewelers, studs are from Target, Cocktail Ring is from Glitter.
*NO one mentioned my pattern mixing at ALL before I changed my top. My Mom thought I was nuts when she took the pictures, and the rest of the world rolled with it. I guess it wasn't as "out there" as I thought?