Welcome to my first fashion blog post! My name is Ashleigh. I am 26 with two children, a kitten, and a fiance that I want to murder (lovingly) most of the time. I work 55 hours a week. I have a lot of style and not a lot of free time. Most of these outfits will be things I wear to work, along with the occasional dress up outfit or a pic of my weekend style. Maybe the occasional post of what my stylish 6 year old daughter is wearing. I do not have any new musings on what will be hot or in, I just know what I like on me. I like to take risks with clothes. I love loud prints like big polka dots, leopard, argyle. I wear a lot of hats and tons of jewelry.

Most of the items you will see here are frugally found via aggressive sales shopping. I do own some very special, well cared for designer pieces, most of them gifted or thrifted. I LOVE designer items like Coach and Louis Vuitton bags, Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters and Ralph Lauren leather riding boots, I just do not have a lot of money for them. But when I do get something that special and fabulous you will see it! I will do my best to try and tell you when and where items were purchased but I like shopping at thrift stores and boutiques so it is not always possible.

This outfit is actually one of my favorites. It is essentially my work uniform: Dress, Add a belt at the waist for some shape, flats for comfort, bangles and bracelets and a hat. You will also regularly see my work key around my neck :( it's not by choice believe me.You will see this polka dotted dress A LOT, it is one of my favorites. I also wear my glasses every day. Me=contacts=NO.

Dress and Earrings: Forever 21. Flats: Wet Seal. Hat, Teal bangle and Orange bracelet: Dots. Belt: Came with a shirt I bought at Wet Seal.