My guest blogger today is my very stylish 6 year old, London. London loves to have her picture taken and she loves clothes/make up/shoes -just like her Mom! Today she has no school, so we had a little photo shoot in my Mom's rustic backyard. It is a lovely spot for pics! Check out my stylish gal:

Aren't these distressed boyfriend jeans so cute when cuffed and showing off her little glittery flats? I think so. Thank you to London's cousin/BFF Andrea for the jeans.
 A little close up action of her (mine actually!) necklace.










She poses so perfectly! My little model! This post was actually supposed to be written BY London as that is what Guest Bloggers do but we are at her Nana's-my Mom's and she is playing with her cousin/BFF so you get me! Don't act so disappointed.




 A full body shot. I love how her bright pink flower and pink shoes and necklace tie into the big pink star on her blouse.


I think I like this pouty look too. She was ready for the pictures to end.
Outfit breakdown on London:
Blouse: JCP
Jeans: Hand-me-down Gap Distressed Boyfriend jeans.
Glitter Flats: Faded Glory via Walmart.
Necklace: Glitter ($1 jewelry store at the mall.)
Pink Rose Hair bow: ????????
Purse: Selena Gomez for Kmart.



Mommy and Daughter model combo!
Do you ever take an over abundance of duck-face photos of you and your children like I do? Discuss.
Happy Monday!