Today is Friday! Whew! I am so ready for the weekend. Alas, I work the entire weekend. My next day off is NEXT Friday. But then, I am off for FOUR DAYS! I can sense you asking why I am off four days in a row. Well, I shall tell you. I am getting married the 27th of October! I will be Mrs. McElfresh! After EIGHT. YEARS. OF. DATING. And FYI we've been engaged for FIVE of those years. This is a LONG time coming! R is my high school sweetheart. We met in our senior year when we were both aides. He played baseball and was short, stocky, and muscular. He wore his hair on the longer side with huge side burns, then he shaved his head and grew a goatee for our prom. IMHO He was definitely the most handsome guy in our school. I loved him then, but I love him more in better, greater ways now. Wanna see our prom picture? Here ya go:



 

So tiny! So stylin' lol. Those shoes had butterflies and shortly after my dog ate them :(. I still have that dress though. Any way, onto outfits!
How do you feel about animal prints? I love them. I will wear them in any form of clothing. Shirt, pants, dress, cardigan, whatever. Today's animal action was this leopard print cardi I got at DOTS. I wore it over a purple basic Tee with my boyfriend jeans and my black moto boots and some saucy red lipstick.
 
My full body shot and a close up when I was setting the self timer. The lipstick is actually an orange Wet N Wild lippy called persimmon with Baby Lips over it in the grape shade. Together, they made red. I like it.


Outfit breakdown:
Cardigan: Dots
T Shirt: Faded Glory from Walmart
Jeans: GAP 1969 Boyfriend jeans
Boots: Route 66 from Kmart
Necklace: Banana Republic
Earrings: Walmart
Rings: Various.
I was having a great hair day here! Little bit of body in that shiz. Did you notice the boots have star shaped studs on the heel? Also, I got in trouble for wearing these jeans to work. We can only wear jeans Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I wore them Wednesday. Also, I'm behind a counter where no one could even see my jeans, and though I was wearing them I was still the most professionally dressed person at work. I hate dress codes! What do you dislike about your work dress code?