I put together this outfit specifically to wear my awesome thrifted J.Crew sweater. I was off last Monday and     did not want to leave the house except I wanted to wear this and photograph it for the blog. I love it. It is so, so soft and comfy. I added boyfriend jeans tucked into some Mossimo boots I got from Facebook Yardsale and a green basic tee and styled it up with my Coach suede patchwork bag and a bit of jewelry. My hair is one day dirty. I wear it in a wrapped bun when I got to sleep at night. It gives it a little wave and body. Then Before I left the house I had it in a side braid for about 6 hours. I sprayed dry shampoo in and fluffed it with my fingers, twisted and pinned my bangs back and viola: good hair day for me. Here are the pics. I'm trying this new collage thing. Let me know what you think!




































Outfit Breakdown:
Grandpa Sweater: J.Crew via the Florence, Kentucky Goodwill
Basic Tee: Hanes from Walmart
Jeans: GAP 1969 Boyfriend jeans from the Gap Outlet in Hebron, Kentucky
Boots: Mossimo for Target via Northern Kentucky Facebook Yardsale (you probably have a group like this for your city on FB, just check)
Bag: COACH
Earrings: Glitter ($1 Accessories store at the mall) Necklaces: Heart w/Key Tiffany & Co. Tassel from Body Central. Cuff Bracelet: Dots. Hunger Games Mockingjay Pin (it's pinned on my bracelet): Walmart. Rings: Various.