When I showed my Mom this outfit she LOVED it. But for some reason she hates these boots. She thought they did not go. She is a little old school, I know in her mind's eye she was replacing my awesome boots with some pumps. I am not against pumps, I just don't own any coordinating ones and also, FALL IS FOR BOOTS! The slouchy calf-high low heeled boots were perfect for work and being comfortable. For the record though, I think my Mama abhors them. Poor boots.
I LOVE this outfit. This is definitely going to be repeated, re-accessorized, and re-worn. It was SO COMFY! ANNNND, all the clothing I am wearing in this post is second hand! Except for my tights. Here's a looksie:
 Did I mention my photographer for the day was my 6 year old niece? I described the shots I wanted and she complied. Aren't they great? I love the one on the wall, My fave! <3 Thank you, Andrea. <3
When my son saw this outfit in the morning he ran his hand up my hosiery-clad thigh and said "I like your chocolate legs Mommy. You look like the green M&M!" Since she is the "sexy" M&M I choose to accept this as a compliment.
Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Banana Republic via Laura's Closet in Florence, Ky (Plus-Sized Consignment)
Skirt:  Florence, Ky Goodwill
Tights: Just My Size from Walmart
Boots: Mossimo/Target via Facebook Yard Sale
Necklace: Express nwt via Laura's closet
Vintage Earrings: Small Blessings Thrift Store in Latonia, Ky
What do you think of my outfit? Total cost (excluding my tights which were bought new) for this outfit? $23.50 including tax. Boo Yeah.