Hello all! I recently discovered that I need my gallbladder removed. I had pains and ended up in the hospital twice. It's intensely painful to deal with. It hurts more than having a baby!  Thus, I'm going to take a break from blogging. My Doctor actually told me to take a total break (stress isn't helping? Gee! No way!) from everything. Since I have to work and take care of my kids I've decided to go on a small hiatus. I have a few pre-scheduled posts and I'm sure at some point I won't be able to resist posting so you'll definitely see me around. I'll update you on my progress here and probably talk about things on my personal blog, and you can always catch me on Instagram! (I'm an Instagram ho. Fo' sho'. @thestylizedwannabe if you want to follow!)
Blogging is my outlet so I'm hoping to be back soon. I'll continue to read and comment your blogs! Don't forget about me! 
xoxoxoxo
-Ashleigh
               From my hospital visit!