I originally bought this dress for my friend Elise to wear to her friend Katie's wedding. Elise hated it. I was too big for it and tried to squeeze it any way and ended up breaking the zipper. This dress has been broken and unwearable in my closet since 2011! A simple $4.00 zipper at Walmart and I fixed that. Lucky me the dress fits now! I love thinning out. It's like I'm getting a new wardrobe for free, but I'n shopping my closet.
I paired the graphic print dress with matching heels and geometric shaped earrings to mimic the pattern in the dress. Normally I do not go for matchy-matchy looks such as this, however my Mom convinced me to ditch the brown leather Lauren Conrad heels for my unworn pink peep toes. She's so smart! I really like all the pink. It is my favorite color after all! (Though I would also wear electric blue heels and a blue clutch just to change it up!)

I love the layers on the dress, it hits at just the right spot, it's a breathable linen fabric so I'm not dying in it. Winner! Where else can I wear it?

What do you think of the matchy-matchy pink on pink?

DRESS: BANANA REPUBLIC (IT WAS ON SALE FOR LIKE $14.00)
HEELS: DEB
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
BANGLE: STREET FAIR