So. This dress is not new. It is better than new! I bought it to take with me to wear in Florida last summer and my hips were just too wide for the way the dress was cut. Silly me for trusting the size and not trying the thing on. But since I've been losing weight, I decided to see if it fit. It does! Better than new!
Mom caught me with my eyes closed.
Anyway, this dress gives me major cleavage without being scandalous, the neon pink and yellow stripes are totally on trend, and the cool cotton is perfect for those summer days when I feel like I'm roasting!
I accessorized with neon drop earrings, a big blingy bangle, nude wedges, and my thrifted nude clutch.
Check out that bruise!
Do you absolutely love that feeling when something fits perfect and you feel beautiful? I do! 

DRESS: OLD NAVY
WEDGES: GLITTER
EARRINGS: CATOS
BANGLE: TARGET
CLUTCH: THRIFTED/GOODWILL