Promptly after taking these pictures on a seventy degree day the weather went to 99, so I'm glad I got to wear it when I did!
I paired a thrifted yellow silky top with a black and purple polka dot skirt, gold belt, light jean jacket, vintage multistrand peral and gold necklace, thrifted white leather bag, and metallic flats! (Yes. the collar is popped on my jacket. No this isn't 1985, I just didn't notice.)
The skirt is so dark, and normally I pair it with a black t-shirt. I thought a yellow would look great with it, and the light denim, white bag, and metallic accessories would lighten up the darkness of it. I specifically went thrifting to find this yellow top!
My only complaint is it makes me look a bit wide in the hips, but other than that! The skirt is supposed to sit higher on my waist but I've lost weight so it settles a little more on my hips.

Isn't this bag great? It doesn't say what brand it is, but the white leather is in almost perfect condition. Not a scratch nor scuff on it! I really liked the weird raffia wrapped padlock thingy on it too.

And this is it without the jacket. I love the purple/yellow combo and how the light accessories keep the dark skirt from being...too dark lol.

Jacket: Wet Seal
Top: LOFT, Thrifted, Goodwill
Skirt: Cato, Thrifted, Facebook Yard Sale
Flats: Gap (I've been incorrectly identifying these all summer!)
Necklace: Vinatge, gift from Roger's Grandma