Hello all! On my break, I have been contemplating The Stylized Wannabe. Where do I want my little hobby to go? I've talked about direction and balance before, but this is more about growth. I like the content I post. I'm going to stick with my fashion posts, beauty reviews (I actually have a bunch unedited that I need to post) thrift store hauls will be back. I'll have MORE content, I've just had no time this summer :(
After my recovery I'm going to move the blog forward. It's not about getting sponsors or trying to make money. I want to reach a bigger audience to show them you can dress great on a shoestring budget. Through thrifting and aggressive sales shopping you can be work-appropriate, kid-friendly, ready for girls night out, whatever, and not spend everything you earn. I'm going to feature $20 and under outfits, and do a closet restyle challenge. Big plans! But mostly, I want to grow.
I'm going to invest more time and my actual, hard-earned dollars into The Stylized Wannabe. Because I BELIEVE in it. I don't want blogging to become my job, I still want to enjoy it. As I said above I just want to reach more people. I'm going to advertise on some of my favorite bigger blogs and host give-aways on them. That's how I've found most of my favorite blogs! I think I'll be more satisfied reaching more people. When people comment and say "I can't believe you got that at so-an-so place!" It makes me so happy, and the best part is they can get great stuff for cheap too! I want to be able to influence the fashion community to spend less and look their best!
Do you have any tips for growth? Let me know. My readers are all writers. I know you guys know your stuff! Tell me in the comments.
-Ash