I bought this shirt at Forever 21 in February and it did not fit. I KNEW it didn't fit but I fully intended to add a one inch wide black exposed zipper to the back, which would have given me the room I needed plus added a little bad a$$ factor. I forgot to buy the zipper and the shirt just stayed in the closet.
At my new job, I am constantly going. There isn't a lot of "dead" time like my old job, so I don't have time to snack. Sometimes we are so busy I don't even have time for lunch! Thus, I have lost about 10lbs since April. Not a lot, but enough for this shirt to actually fit!
 I wore this lace shirt over a black cami, added my boyfirend jeans, sparkly loafers, my Vintage Coach bag, a long, pretty necklace and a cuff.
Check out my thinness from the side!


I'm loving the new me, even if my jeans are getting a little loose and I just friggin bought them. Jeans can Be altered. Happiness should be constant.

ON ME:
TOP: FOREVER 21
TANK: DOTS
JEANS: OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: GAP OUTLET
BRACELET: GAP OUTLET
SHOES: TARGET
BAG: COACH/THRIFTED/GOODWILL