These thrifted Guess heels are my absolute favorite pair of shoes! They are not too tall, the heel is stacked so they are comfy, they are black so they go with everything, they have polka dots (nuff said) the wooden heel makes them more casual, but they can also be dressed up! Here I'm wearing them with an "I'm-doing-nothing-but-I'm-gonna-wear-my-favorite-shoes-today-outfit!"
I'm wearing a thrifted black crochet tank, cuffed boyfriend jeans, my favorite heels, and my rescued Banana Republic bag with a silver bracelet and earrings.
My only problem is that the outfit doesn't give me any shape BUT the heels make my legs look a mile long.

Do you ever have days when you aren't doing anything but you still feel like wearing something special?

ON ME:
TANK: THRIFTED/GOODWILL
JEANS: OLD NAVY
HEELS: THRIFTED/GUESS/GOODWILL
BAG: BANANA REPUBLIC VIA GAP OUTLET
EARRINGS: THRIFTED/ST.VINCENT DE PAUL
BRACELET: XMAS GIFT