In my first blog post I basically just introduced myself and added a shot of me in my favorite dress. Now that the warm weather is finally here I'm gonna be wearing this dress so much you will email me to post something else!
I wore my favorite dress to my son's pre-school graduation. I think I looked just fine for a hot day in the sun! I added a blue and gold necklace for contrast, my brown braided belt, my thrifted wedges and a big ol' smile cause I felt and looked good!

These were scored New With Tags at Goodwill for like, $3.00. Merona from Target. And they're super comfy and make me TALL!
I've lost about 15lbs now and I kept having to tighten my belt, it was sliding down my waist! After we were done taking pics and I reviewed them I noticed and had to re-shoot!
See?
Much better. I love these pictures. I love seeing the proof that I've been being good and keeping up with losing weight. I feel like it's definitely noticeable now! I'm not trying to be a super model but I would like to be healthier and be at the correct weight for my height. I'm on my way!

ON ME:
DRESS: FOREVER 21
BELT: WET SEAL
HEELS: THRIFTED/GOODWILL
NECKLACE: AMAZON