I have been loving the look of a casual, everyday tee with dresses, skirts, etc. so I thought I'd try it out with my favorite polka dot skirt. I wore this just around to run errands and I couldn't be happier with how comfortable and easy this was to wear!
Initially I wore this with a belt at my waist but because the skirt itself is waist-cinching, so it seemed a little much. I accessorized with amethyst drop earrings, a ribbon-tie necklace, my thrifted yellow tote, and plain black flats. I think it feels quite French. Must be the braid and the flats?
I love how comfortable this is. The t-shirt is cotton, the skirt is cotton, I'm in flats...Win-Win-Win! Just as comfortable as a maxi dress!
 You can tell I like it; I'm grinning in every pic!

I'M WEARING:
T-SHIRT: WALMART
SKIRT: CATOS
FLATS: WALMART
NECKLACE: EXPRESS/THRIFTED
TOTE: THRIFTED/GOODWILL
EARRINGS: EUREKA BOUTIQUE