On it's own, Roger hated this shirt dress. He said I look like I needed to be in the military because of the gold buttons and khaki green color. Fear not, dear Husband. It simply needed styled up a bit!
I love this shirt dress. It's the perfect thickness, the material is not too thin or thick, perfect length and color, and perfect length sleeves as well. It can be for summer, winter, fall. Flats, heels, boots. Endless possibilities! To make it less military I added accessories. Neon earrings, a vintage tassel necklace, a thin leopard belt, a large clutch, and killer heels. Bam! Less "marching in formation" and more "marching to the beat of my own drum!" Hahaha. I'm sorry. Sometimes I fancy myself clever.



P.S. This outfit is 80% thrifted!
What do you think of this short dress? How would you style it? I'm already thinking ahead to fall and planning it with boots and scarves!

Dress: Merona, thrifted NWT via Goodwill
Clutch: Merona, thrifted via Goodwill
Heels: Merona, thrifted via Goodwill
Earrings: Catos
Necklace: Vinage, Gift
Belt: Dots