The print on this dress merely reminds me of the colors in the painting "Starry Night." It's not actually printed on the dress. Too bad. That would be awesome.
Taking these pics was a blast. This hem dips low in the front and back but comes quite high on the sides. The winds kept sweeping it up, trying to show the world my goodies. I won though.
Me-1, wind-0.
It's so silky and flowy and free. I rather think my bloggy buddy Kacie would wear this as well, just in her own bohemian Indian Princess way. I accessorized with strappy black sandals and silver-and-orange geometric earrings, to compliment the blues and greens in the dress.
See my sexy shoes? 
I felt beautiful wearing this on date night with the Hubby. FYI he picked it out and bought it for me a couple of years back at the local fair where they were selling handmade clothing items. This dress plus these shoes gives me legs for miles!

HAS YOUR HUSBAND OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER EVER KNOCKED ONE OUT OF THE PARK WHEN PICKING OUT CLOTHING FOR YOU?

Dress: Handmade, bought at a festival
Earrings: Catos
Heels: Deb