Hello all! Did you miss me? I have definitely missed posting, but as a good pal (and smart phone owner) I still managed to keep up with reading and commenting my friend's blogs, though I have been lacking posts for my own. If you miss me you can always catch me on Instagram @thestylizedwannabe. Be forewarned, you WILL see pics of my kids, my cat, my Husband, and random objects, as well as fashion. I do work besides blogging and can't be bothered to separate my personal account from The Stylized Wannabe's posts. Sorry!

To the outfit!
*You actually may have caught this one on Instagram* 
Originally I was wearing a gold tassel necklace, however, after lunch I acquired this lovely, stunning coral and turquoise necklace. I switched out my jewelry, and added my new, vintage Dooney and Bourke bag to tie in the color. See how pretty it is? I couldn't resist wearing it home from the shop.

This stunner was a gift from Roger's Grandma. She was cleaning out her Aunt's house (Roger's Great-Great-Aunt) and found a treasure trove of vintage bags, porcelain dolls, and costume jewelry, which she kindly gifted to me (bags and jewelry) and London received some of the dolls.  
I love the bright red color!


My awesome thrifted wedges. Goodwill never disappoints!


Someone's photographer's shadow is in her pictures...
Top: Moa Moa, thrifted via Goodwill
Shorts: Faded Glory, Walmart
Wedges: Merona, Thrifted via Goodwill
Necklace: Eureka Boutique
Earrings: Bought at Goetta Fest. I don't remember the name of the booth :(
Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke, Gift from Roger's Grandma.