I am seriously lacking content again, but it's because of the weather! I don't like taking outfit pics indoors, plus I've had nowhere to go since all it's done is rain, rain, rain. There was even a bit of flooding!
However, when your favorite sister has a babysitter for the evening and so do you, she invites you over to hang, AND you haven't seen her since May, plus she offers to cook, well...Ya gotta get outta the house! So I found my rain boots and took the plunge to the car to go see Stephanie. This is what I wore:
I'm not SUPER pleased with it, but it was raining and flooding. My boyfriend jeans are so big on my now that they aren't very flattering anymore. I do love my blue shirt with my yellow scarf and bright lippy and bag. Though none of it matches, somehow it all works!
My trusty Walmart rain boots!

I kept raising my eyebrow in the pictures. You can barely tell it's summer in these pics. I'm as white as a sheet!

Scarf: Vintage/thrifted/St.Vincent De Paul
Top: Faded Glory, Walmart
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Walmart
Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke, gift
Rings: Vintage/Sin City Antiques
Cuff: Forever 21
Earrings: Street Fair