I've seen the whole what's-in-my-bag on other blogger's pages and thought, I should do that! My purse carries many things, mostly lip balm.
It's a NEW leather satchel. I love this bag! It's a classic shape with clean lines, but trendy with the rose-gold hardware and "greige" color. I don't think I captured the spectacular-ness with my crappy camera but still. Did I mention it was originally $96.00 and I got it for $30 on sale? Yep, I did. Happy me!

It looks just beige with gold hardware in this pic :( but it's NOT. Believe me!
Now, What's in my bag?


From bottom left to upper right:
1. My planner, a flier for Nature's Trading Post at the Museum, and a note my daughter wrote her Mema that I keep forgetting to deliver for her.
2. Two one-dollar bills and four dollars in quarters
3. My keys
4. Cough drops
5. Almay skin perfecting concealer in shade 02. I'm pale!
6. Maybelline BB cream.
7. A tiny set of tweezers and a gazillion bobby pins
8. Teasing brush
9. Nail file
10. CG eye enhancer trio in night sky/ purple dawn/ angel dust and an eye shadow brush
11. ION trial size container. I fill it up with Organix Moroccan Argan Oil so I can make sure my hair is never with out that magic stuff no matter where I go!
12. Mary Kay firming eye cream. I have wrinkles from squinting.
13. My Coach wristlet that I use as a wallet.
14.Palladio Rice Paper squares. They are oil-absorbing sheets that have rice powder on them so you stay matte as you blot. I LOVE them. There's an additional pack in my wallet!
15. Wet n Wild Mega Plump water proof mascara. I cry very easily so I always wear water proof!
16. Vaseline Lip therapy.
17, 18, and 19. EOS lip balm in summer fruit, tangerine, and strawberry. I have every flavor and keep one every where. Two at work. One in the car. One in my desk at home. I am a chap stick addict!
20. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in shade 01. A dark, vampiric red that looks so sexy for a night out.
21. Maybelline Lipstick in Champagne Shimmer. I layer this over bolder lipsticks to tone them down.
22. Maybelline Lipstick in Pink Sand. I bought this for last New Year's eve and kept buying. My Mother, Sister in Law, and Aunt also all adore this shade.

That's what's in my bag! A lot of make up, a planner and journal, a love note from my kiddo. And you even got a glimpse of my chap stick addiction.
What's in YOUR bag?