Clearly, because I have on this thick color blocked neon chain necklace LOL.
Sometimes this blogging thing is frustrating. The point is to share my ideas of fashion with the world...but the world isn't watching or reading. I hope that the small amount of readers and commenters I do have appreciate and take with them the idea that you can look good, pretty, and put together, for very little money. There are 1000s of thrift stores, not to mention consignment boutiques, flea markets, swaps, yard sales and even Facebook yard sales! You can look good at any price point. Fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with your purchase.

Friday at work means jeans. Jeans mean you have to look nicer on top otherwise you do not look professional. I wore my jeans with this gray 3/4 blazer and a black blouse that has a huge gray rose on it. It's actually an asymmetrical blouse but you can't tell here. To add color and some fun I added this heavy, multi-chain necklace that is two-toned neon orange and neon pink with gold. It is quite heavy but I enjoy the pop it gives to my otherwise dark ensemble.

OUTFIT SUMMARY
BLAZER: DOTS
TOP: DOTS
JEANS: GAP/THRIFTED
FLATS: GAP
NECKLACE: DOTS
BANGLE: FLEA MARKET