I mean, I took THESE at night, unfortunately. I ran around all day and didn't end up stopping till dusk. Then the camera messed up so roger had to take pics on his I-phone. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I was going for a girly look here. A pink and white striped scarf, a blush colored cardi, light pink lips, etc. I think I nailed it. I also tied a gold sequined ribbon in my hair as a headband. I added large oblong earrings
and an elephant cocktail ring. My Mother adores elephants, so I buy them quite often and they remind me of her. I'm definitely my Mama's girl!

So. See that striped tank? You've seen it before on the Leopard and Stripes post. I have a confession to make. It's NOT a tank top. It is a PAJAMA tank top! I have fooled you twice now into believing I wear real clothes in public when I'm actually rocking jammie's, Or at least jammie tops. Don't hate me.

Over all, a comfy look for running around town buying X-mas gifts!


OUTFIT SUMMARY
TANK: GAP
CARDI: WET SEAL
JEANS: DEB
FLATS: WET SEAL
SCARF: PAYLESS (?)
ELEPHANT RING: GLITTER
EARRINGS: FASHION BUG