MAN! I hate being sick. I'm finally back full throttle, taking outfit pics and all that. I was down for a good two weeks, and had all those b-day parties the first week! In this post I am wearing my gray slacks, gray heeled boots, water color floral shirt, and navy Tommy Hilfiger cardigan. My Mom kind of looked me up and down and said I don't match. Pinstriped slacks, floraL top, and argyle cardigan? Hellz to the yeah, Mama. Hellz to the yeah.
 

I love it. My shirt is so thin you can practically see through it, and since it was 40 degrees I had to add a sweater! I even wore friggin socks, that is how cold I was. Ya'll know I hate socks...

And guess who decided to photo-bomb my pics? My baby. Ya'll have met my kiddies, but you have not met my BABY. Behold:
My baby! And she is even giving kisses in the one pic. Right on my schnoze. Princess Zoey Meowsie Von Fluffington. Yes, that is her real name. I know, I know. But the kids and I all picked a name for her. I chose Zoey. London chose Princess Meowsie. Logan chose fluffy. So we combined them. She is six months old and I love her dearly. She is my first kitty. I've never had my very own pet before. Mom had dogs, but they were hers. She likes to cuddle, attack my feet because they are actually big mice and not really feet, beg for people food, and play mean tricks on my kids that crack me up. But she loves her siblings, I know cause she sleeps on their heads.
OUTFIT SUMMARY:
SHIRT: BANANA REPUBLIC 
CARDIGAN: TOMMY HILFIGER/THRIFTED
SLACKS: BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY
BOOTS: WET SEAL
EARRINGS: THRIFTED
BAG: DSW
NECKLACE: TIFFANY & CO.
KITTEN: MY GM'S CAT HAD KITTENS AND I GOT THIS ONE!

*My heart goes out to the families of the Conn. School Massacre. I hope and pray for your peace, and my thoughts are with you at this terrible time. Please remember the victims, children barely at the start of life, adults who dedicated their lives to children and died protecting them in the end. Remember them, and forget the name of the man who ended their lives and his own.