I wore this outfit to work and ice skating at Fountain Square in Cincinnati. The Ice skating was SO much fun! I am a klutz, but when I roller skate, ride a bike or ice skate I transform magically into someone graceful and lovely. My sister, niece, daughter and my niece's other cousin all spent much of their time on their butts
on the ice, but I didn't! I flew around the ice like a butterfly!
 

That's me on the ice in my faux leather bomber jacket and my scarf and gloves, and two shots of my baby girl, plus the huge tree at fountain square.
The actual outfit was sweater leggings, a striped tank, a sheer cobalt blue blouse, and an oversize striped cardigan that covered all my lady bits. This was more comfortable than pajamas! Sweater leggings are thick and warm, don't emphasize your lady bits, and just sooooooo comfy. I want to wear them and them alone, exclusively. No other pants for my bum will do. It's seriously like wearing your most comfortable, snuggly sweater...on your butt.
I accessorized with my Tiffany necklace, the earrings that match the necklace from yesterday's post, my white, buttery soft leather fossil swing pack (so I could be hands-free on the ice) and new leopard print flats. Yes, I am wearing heart-print Christmas socks with my leopard print flats. I NEVER wear socks, but you HAVE to wear socks when wearing any sort of rented footwear. So, I brought these in my purse to work to put on to go ice skating :) Don't hate me cause I go sockless. I do wear them with sneakers (not my Converse.)


OUTFIT SUMMARY
TANK: WALMART
SHEER BLOUSE: DOTS
STRIPED CARDIGAN: TARGET
SWEATER LEGGINGS: TARGET
SOCKS: DOLLAR TREE
FLATS: TARGET
EARRINGS: BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY
BAG: FOSSIL