Did anyone else get 6 inches of white death on Valentines Day? That lovely bit of snow coupled with me being at work meant we celebrated V-Day Saturday. I wanted to look romantic and sweet, but not decked out head to toe in pink or red since I pretty much wear those colors all the time anyway. We were just doing dinner since my 28th birthday is on February 20th.


 I chose my new whimsical wonder maxi dress from Forever 21, an old lace cream cardigan, a new pink scarf from H & M, my hat and tights and ankle boots, as well as arrowhead earrings, a rose gold tassel necklace from Target, and a small cross body bag with rose gold chain strap. The pink scarf, sheer skirt, and lace on my cardigan are all Valentine's day appropriate while my boots and hat are a nod to the ever present Winter season, and the dress grounds the whole look because it's black.

I even waved my hair for a romantic touch. BTW we went to STAPLES after our dinner. Romantic? Yes. I totally love Staples! :)









Hat: Target
Scarf: H & M
Cardigan: Old, thrifted
Dress: Forever 21 (Still available!)
Tights: ...Walmart?
Boots: Payless
Bag: Dots
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Target
Bangles: Dots

Also FYI I used my Naked 3 palette for the soft, pretty eye. Gotta love Urban Decay!