Hello people! It's been a really long time. I finally have the computer back up and running! So, onto the outfit.

This is a very neutral outfit for me. I don't usually go with earth tones. My army green shirt dress paired with chocolate tights and leopard flats. Even my scarf is a muted canyon red-y beige paisley. Originally I was wearing my black jacket and black tights, and then I ripped my tights and had to change. Although even with black it's still neutral. This is why I added hot pink lips! 
You can see my gorgeous crystal drop necklace peeking from beneath my scarf. I wear it so, so much! I'm happy it finally made an appearance on the blog!





I love this and I will definitely wear it again, however NEXT time I will not forget my belt. This dress begs to be belted and when  I had to change I forgot it. Also, I will take photos before I run my errands as this dress likes to wrinkle.

Dress: Merona, thrifted via Goodwill
Tights: Forever 21
Flats: Merona from Target (on sale now!)
Scarf: Thrifted via st. Vincent De Paul
Necklace: exact from fennofashion.com
Bag: Christian Siriano for Payless