I bought this maxi at Forever 21. My Husband really liked it, and since he mostly hates my clothes (not hates, more like is perplexed as to why I need so many since he does the laundry) I bought it because it made me feel pretty. After Mom took these pictures I was particularly pleased though because I look TALL. Check me out with my tallness:
I wore my thrifted denim jacket, a purple Hanes t-shirt tucked into a cotton Forever 21 striped maxi, Mossimo studded booties, fringed Vegan tote, and my jade necklace that I made myself.





 And do you know who else was in a printed maxi and purple t-shirt? My baby sister Stephanie, aka Duckie.


 Can you tell she's about a foot taller than me? I can't hate her for it though!

And for your viewing pleasure here was Duckie's and Ash's date for the day, our nephew, Hunter:
 Isn't he sweet?

Jacket: Calvin Klein, thrifted via Goodwill
T-shirt: Hanes
Striped Maxi Skirt: Forever 21
Studded Booties: Mossimo for Target
Fringed Tote: Mossimo for Target
Jade Necklace: Made by me!
Eyes: Naked 3, CK1 Mascara, Urban Decay 24/7 liner in black and Milani liquid liner pen in black.
Face: Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation, Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer, Rimmel Bronzer in Light, ELF HD Blush in pink, NYX Liquid illuminizer, Covergirl pressed powder in Classic Ivory.
Nails: Essence Color to Go in Peony.
(Sorry I was having a really good make-up day and thought I'd mention the items I used.)