With this outfit, it's all about my accessories that set the tone. On their own, my jeans, sweater, and sleeveless cardigan would be your average fall attire. With the floppy hat, necklace, and boots, ya'll are picking up that slight boho vibe that I'm putting down. The bag is just the bag I'm currently carrying. Amethyst eyeliner add a smidgen more of the fall tone and I'm set! 

I also got my hair cut! Five inches. Whew! You can't see my bangs here but I also now have side swept bangs!


My lovely blogger buddy, the always chic, bohemian/indian princess Kacie Cone definitely inspired this look. She has similar (and much more expensive lol) accessories in her wardrobe that just made me fall in love. Mine are from Target mostly. 


Hat: Target
Top: Loft, thrifted via Goodwill
Sleeveless Cardi: Land's End, thrifted via Goodwill (it comes with a detachable fur collar.)
Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Target
Necklace: Amazon.com
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target