The title says it all. Being able to dress freely is the only thing I miss about my old job. I love my current job but the all-black dress code eats aways at my fashion-loving heart.

 The Ikat print pants with the lace shirt and gold glitter loafers is exactly my business casual style. Actually, it has all the elements you need to make a great outfit. Texture (lace), print (Ikat pants), shine (glitter flats, also an other texture!) and something that ties everything together, which are my awesome Phillip Lim for Target bag and my necklace.





 P.S. I love my shorter hair. It doesn't seem like it sheds as much, and I think it makes me look younger (not a bad thing!)
Necklace: Amazon.com
Cami: Came under another lace shirt that is now gone.
Lace Top: Forever 21
Ikat Slacks: Thrifted, nwt via Goodwill
Glitter Loafers: Target
Bangle: Dots
Bracelet: Disney
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target