Hello loves! I have a little dilemma. I know I want to wear my Love Alana Designs champagne sequin maxi skirt 

for my MIL's annual Christmas Eve party. However, I'm at a loss on how to style it. I've worn it once to a play and I went edgy, wearing it with a faux-leather tee and open-toe booties and a chunky chain necklace. I don't think faux leather is very Christmas-y, so help me style this! What would YOU pair it with? I need a top and shoe options, and perhaps scarf or necklaces or any other accessory you can think of. I am already going overboard with just the skirt, as most of the other attendees wear nice tops with jeans or sweater dresses and leggings. I don't want to be super over-the-top but all suggestions are welcome. (Links to things are especially welcome!)

Thanks so much!

Love,
Ash