There was sort of a formula to this outfit. I wanted to wear my favorite polka dot dress but it's a thin chiffon type material, ergo I needed some tights. My tights were not dry yet so I reached for my leggings. My hair was 2 days dirty and I used the last of my dry shampoo but it wasn't quite enough. So up it went into a messy "blogger bun." From there it was simple. Since my hair was up, I could add a fun, vibrant scarf, since I was wearing the scarf I added the tiny tree earrings instead of a necklace. To counterbalance all the black I added this awesome vintage Levi's jacket. I've been wanting to pair my booties with a dress so they were a no-brainer, and the bag was chosen because it had silver hardware. It sounds like this was a process but it literally took about 3 minutes.

                  
                    I picked the fuchsia lippy to match the colors in my scarf.


I get so frustrated when I review photos and realize something was off. In this case, my belt was askew the entire time. Oh well. I'm human and sometimes  I forget to reposition my belt when I get out of my vehicle. I'll live!
Did I succeed in transitioning my light layers into fall? Do you like that I matched my lippy to the color in my scarf? Is this way too much black (I still think so.) Let's discuss!

Jacket: Vintage Levi's, thrifted via Goodwill
Scarf: Wet Seal spring 2011
Dress: Forever 21 spring 2012
Belt: Gap via Gap outlet
Leggings: Dots
Booties: Target
Bag: Banana Republic via Gap Outlet
Earrings: Bought at a booth during Goetta Fest 

Would any bloggers be interested in a Style Blogger Secret Santa? And would anyone be interested in organizing it with me? If you are interested please e-mail me your name, address, and blog links. We will give your info to another blogger and they send you a Christmas gift. They would peruse your blog to get an idea of what to send you. You would get another blogger's info and send them a gift. The "Secret Santa" is revealed upon receipt of your gift by the sender. Everyone would then post what they received and a link to their Secret Santa's blog on their own blog on the same day. Send me an email at iamwindchakra@gmail.com if you are interested!