The maxi is back! We had a week of 60 and 70 degree weather followed promptly by a return to the 90s. So I brought my trusty black maxi back. Perhaps for the last time? Who knows. Crazy ass weather!

Man i need some lipstick! I wore my maxi with the halter string tied under the bust so I could show off my fringed necklace. I've been surprised at how versatile this is. It really goes with everything! I added my nail polish enhanced bangle, a big yellow bag, and to keep the summery theme my beaded sandals.
My sister braided my hair too.


While I am happy I'm getting additional wear out of my sandals and such I'd really like to get into the fall stuff BEFORE it's winter. Last year the summer feel stayed until the first week of November, and  we had oh, about a week of fall before the weather turned FREEZING. Actually, I'll be happy either way as long as the weather picks a temp and sticks with it. The fluctuating is killing me and my sinuses.

Maxi: Old Navy
Sandals: Dots, thrifted 
Necklace: Amazon
Bracelet: DIY (using nail polish!)
Bag: Thrifted, Goodwill
Rings: Glitter