Five Things

So Ally from Fever Thrift tagged me in one of the blog question games!I've played similar games before but the theme of this one is "5."

Five things I'm passionate about?
1) Children. I love kids! My kids, my nieces and nephews. They all want to spend the night at Aunt Ash's house. I don't mind noise and I love to play. Kids love me and I love them.

2) Reading. Put down the video game and pick up a book! Stimulate your mind, don't zone out!

3) Cooking. I love to cook. My bff text me one day (she lives five hours away) and said "I miss you." And I'm like "Aw I miss you too!" So she said "But I miss you for selfish reasons." I replied "?" and she said "I'm too lazy to make dinner. I miss you cooking for me." So either I'm a good cook or she's lazy. or both. :) But I love it.

4) Thrifting. I love getting deals. My cashmere J.Crew sweater was $3.00. My monogrammed Coach tote? $12. My vintage Dooney and Bourke Doctor tote? $6.00 on 1/2 off day. This is why I thrift. I'm a Walmart Mom. I can't afford J.Crew and Coach and Dooney and Bourke!

5) Pop Culture. I'm seriously a pop culture junkie. My bff and I could tell you any song from the 80s, who it was by, what day the video premiered, and what number it got to on the charts. We know all the celebrity's babies, the day they announced their pregnancy, what reality show starlet is currently in rehab, and we know what Lindsay Lohan is doing AT ALL TIMES. We are real-life, walking, talking, VH1 specials.

Five things I want to do before I die?
1) Take my children to Europe.

2) Win a national singing competition.

3) Become fluent in French and Spanish.

4) Own a yacht and sail it all over the world.

5)Be truly loved, like I'm in a Nicholas Sparks novel. But not get cancer or end up lost at sea or any of those terrible endings. I want to end up happily every after. So combo Disney Princess-Nicholas Sparks, IRL.

Five things I say a lot?

1) "What?" I constantly need people to repeat themselves. I think I have a hearing problem.

2) "It's from Goodwill!" < Naturally, I wear the items I buy from Goodwill. Sometimes people just can't believe it.

3) "I'm sure." "Oh really?" "DUH" and "O-Kayyyy." I'm naturally very sarcastic. I'm working on this.

4) "My pleasure." I work in hospitality. EVERYTHING is my pleasure to assist you with. When I go to the gas station I'll hold the door open and people will say thank you and I say my pleasure.

5) "I love you." I tell my family, friends, and kids I love them every time I greet them and every time we part. If something ever happens to me, they know how I felt about them, always.

  Five favorite movies?
Cry Baby
Mary Poppins/The Sound of Music
Cinderella
Fight Club
American History X


Five favorite thrifted items?
1) J.Crew sweater


2) Apt.9 cashmere sweater


3) Dooney and Bourke Doctor Bag



4) White Lace Dress



5) These LAuren Conrad Brown High Heel Sandals that my lovely puppy, Rain, recently had for dinner. So Sad!!!!