We've had some amazing fall days here lately. The air so is crisp, the temperature is perfect, you need sleeves but no jacket. You are neither hot nor hot. Just comfortable. You wake up, smell the coolness in the air, see the leaves changing and think: Perfect fall day!
And then if you are me you get ready for work and you do not get to enjoy said fall days. All of my days off have been the Indian Summer days, where it's 80s and 90s. I'm thinking light layers and deep jewel tones, and I get up and have to wear shorts. Then we had a day where it was 70. Fine, I'll take it! I still had to work, but I threw this on in honor of autumn to run errands.
I paired this t-shirt thin sweater with brown (formerly khaki-I dyed them!) cords, and a cobalt blue bubble necklace and poppy print blue tassel loafers with my monogrammed Coach totes.
It was comfy and colorful and perfect for fall!

 What do you think? Perfect for fall?

Top: Loft, Thrifted via Goodwill
Cords: Hand-me-down from a friend, and DIY dyed
Loafers: Merona, Thrifted via Goodwill
Necklace: Catos
Bag: Coach