Hello all! I've been off the grid for a bit, except for posting pics of my cats on instagram lol. Let me catch you up to speed!

I had my gallbladder removed on December 5th! Finally! So very happy to have that evil thing out of me. However, because only I can make routine outpatient surgery complicated, I was not fine after the surgery. My Mother woke up from a similar surgery (she had laproscopic gall bladder removal and I chose to go with the DaVinci robot removal method) woke up, and had a Big Mac! I woke up and got sick all over a nurse, choked and couldn't breathe and was flailing my arms and legs wildly about. I kicked the poor nurse in the face :(. They had to velcro me to the bed so I wouldn't hurt myself or others. Anyway, I was violently ill for the entire week afterwards. Moving, eating, drink all made me so nauseous. The anti-nausea medication did nothing to alleviate this.
Two days after surgery was the kid's 8th and 6th birthday party for which I was passed out the entire time. I felt like a bad Mom.
 I finally went back to work the following Friday and...
THEY SOLD THE HOTEL.
I had to fill out new-hire paperwork as if I were...well, a new hire. We had heard rumors of the sale but nothing was confirmed or anything. I found out that I'm not receiving a pay check until the Friday AFTER Christmas. I wasn't planning for that so now I'm angry and just ugh. Plus, we have no clue if they will keep us or not. It's like visiting an alien planet going from privately owned and operated to corporate policies. We were spoiled. It's no longer about the employees or creating the best experience we can for our guests. It's about making money.

I've been feeling so blah. I get up and roam about in sweat pants. With the exception of taking my daughter on her field trip. Anything that touches my belly button is uncomfortable. So I do not have outfits to post and content is seriously lacking. I'll be back soon, I promise. Now you know why I've been away. I am spending tonight and tomorrow reading and commenting the 358 blogs in my bloglovin' feed so I can see what YOU'VE been up to. I apologize for not staying current with your blogs. Like I said, I've felt like crap.

Thank you as always for stopping by and reading. I love my blog and the blogging community in general. I've made some real friends here.
I hope to have some fashion posts for you soon.