My fiance does not live with me yet and I will often spend  weekends at his house since it is closer to my job. I can't wait till he moves in because I intensely dislike schlepping my outfits to and fro, more than likely leaving something I really need/want in the process. Anyway, I forgot to grab a shirt for the Sunday shift at work, so I just shopped R's clothes. I pick them all out anyway, so I like most of them. Properly accessorized, this combo is a winner for me. I love the t-shirt thin sweater, so great for layering. I love the colors in the plaid button up. I just wish I had access to my multi chain rhinestone necklace to pop under the collar there but you can't be too picky when you are wearing someone else's clothing. The jewelry items were things I was already wearing or had in the bottom of my purse and the jeans were the same ones I wore in the Saturday Sequins post.
I will steal this and wear it again. Probably with a red button up underneath for the holidays! I also love how it looks very autumnal, most of my clothing tends to be pink, gray and black. By the time I got home from work and posed for pics it was almost too warm for the sweater so we worked quickly. I peeled out of that lovely sweater and unfortunately it's probably in R's floor. 
C'est la vie. 
Outfit Breakdown:
Button up: R's. Pretty sure it's from JCP
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Converse via Piperlime
Necklaces: Heart w/key from Tiffany & co. Long chain with peacock charm is a DIY that I made from two necklaces that were broken. Charm from one, Chain from the other.
Silver Bracelet: Walmart. (It's real though.)
Wrist brace: By Ace Bandages from Walgreens LOL.