This was my outfit for work on Saturday. I opened 9-3 but I had to take my daughter to an audition for a cable TV show at 6 pm. I wanted to look put together to cheer London on! -P.S. She got a call back. It's the same network Miley was on. The show is the once about dancing in Chicago. I'm trying not to name names just in case. Anyway, le outfit:
Don't you love than picture of my ear?  There was not a better way to crop it. I got loads of compliments on this outfit at work. Everyone kept asking why I was "dressed up." Friday, Saturday and Sunday we are allowed to wear jeans and a T-shirt, but I like step it up a bit. I feel like if you are wearing jeans at work, you should be a little dressier on top. It was COLD Saturday so I topped it with this gray ombre striped sweater and a coordinating sparkly scarf in luscious shades of pink silk. 
You may have noticed my lovely wrist brace accessory. I have a couple of stress fractures in my wrist from being clumsy. It hurts a LOT when it's cold out! Thank you for your concern! I dressed it up with a bangle. :)


Outfit Breakdown:
Ombre Striped Sweater: Walmart. IDK the brand. It's from 2010 I believe.
Pink Sequin Top: Deb by Debs Shops
Pink Striped Silk Scarf: Gift, and It's from Mexico.
Jeans: Gap boot cut jeans (hand me down from a pal.)
Boots: Wet Seal. 
Necklace: Banana Republic
Jewelry: Dangle earrings are Disney's Cinderella earrings from Walmart, amethyst studs are from Target, Engagement ring is from Kay Jewelers, Silver rose ring is from Kmart, Bangle is Forever 21.
*photographs courtesy of R and his Iphone.