I'm blond. Not by nature but totally by choice. I also am very pale. Do you know what this means? It means I look really good in Cobalt blue. Actually, any shade of blue. Don't believe me? Check me out:

This is me sexing up my workday style. I often wear heels at work since there's no reason not to, we basically sit around all day in the office. The closet my job gets to fancy is when we get items for lunch that require the use of flatware to eat with instead of our hands.  However, being the stylish one (or clothing obsessed crazy one) I decided to step up my game and wear not only a sheer shirt, but a short skirt, it's actually a "micro mini" skirt but as I am VERY short it is longer on me and therefor work appropriate. Esh. 
I also rocked sexy snakeskin heels. Can you say hot mama? Here are my fabulous shoes:
My Lovie bought them for me as a 24th birthday present in 2010. I love them. I love most animal prints and I think the only good use for snakes is making shoes and belts. Just kidding PETA they are faux. Do you ever just feel like dressing it up for work just to get some use out of all the sexy outfits in your closet?

Tank: Old Navy. Sheer blouse: Dots. Skirt: Body Central. Shoes: Chinese Laundry from DSW. Necklace is a BFF necklace. Earrings: Cato. Rings: Various jewelry stores.