I'm not really a "yellow" person. My skin has yellow to it, so too much yellow and I look sallow and green. However, I couldn't resist this yellow camp shirt from Goodwill! It's such a light linen, crisp yet soft. It looks good tied up or tucked in (but not half-tucked, daughter vetoed that.) I decided to style it with my highwaist & cuffed "Mom" shorts, an oldie but goodie colorful leather belt with belt bag(aka a fanny pack) as well as my custom spiked crystal drop necklace, hoops, and flat espadrilles. Since its summer I'm not wearing much makeup. I felt pretty and breezy, what more can you ask for?

Top: Goodwill, $3.29

Belt: Gap Outlet, .75

Belt Bag: Shein, $6.99

Shorts: Just Fab, $10.

Shoes: Dolce Vita NWT @Goodwill, $7.99 and I believe half off on top of that. 

Hoops: Burlington Coat Factory, $3.

Necklace: Custom Fenno Fashion, $35.