Today was my 1st day at my new job and I had a dilemma. What do I wear?
It's a SUPER casual office, jeans and tees with sneakers are normal. However; it is my first day so I want to make a good impression. Futhermore, I can tend to dress in loud colors or prints, so I wanted my bold personality to be the focus instead of my wardrobe.
The answer to my problem? BLACK, of course!



I went with a black and white vine-printed silky top with a black lace yolk, comfy black ankle pants, black t-strap flats, gold hoops and gold bling-y spike necklace, and my black leather boss lady Kate ♠ Spade bag. (I LOVE this bag. It is #totesprofesh and makes me feel confident, plus it holds my life!)
I did a warm toned neutral eye, peach blush, and nude lipstick to complete my look. 
What do you think? Boring? Professional?

Top: Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory
Necklace: Custom made Fenno Fashion
Bag: Mine's a few seasons older but THIS is a beautiful, classic option.

Wish my luck with my new adventure, and stay beautiful,
Ashleigh