I have been pondering different content ideas for the blog and I think I've found a few recurring themes that I will probably post in the future. Here are my ideas:
  • The $25 by Chloe Wen thrift challenge. This is where I would attempt to create an entire outfit (including accessories like bags/shoes) for under $25 from the thrift store. I thought I could change it up as well and style other people like my Mom or boyfriend, as well as have them attempt to style me for under $25 as well.
  • What I'm giving away to the thrift store/selling on Poshmark. Items I am choosing to part with and why.
  • How to sell on Poshmark/storage/thrifting for Poshmark.
  • Poshmark hauls. (I am a frequent seller/buyer.)
  • Thrift flips. Taking thrifted items and re purposing them. 
What do you think? Is this the kind of content you would like to see? I'm aiming to keep this blog on the thriftier side, as I am life.

Stay thrifty!
-Ash